The Liectroux B6009 Robot Cleaner ‘s main features are the large 1000ml dust bin size, the largest mop surface area and 2-way UV light for surface disinfection. It has map navigation, memory, voice reminders, anti-collision and anti-fall sensing. It will also return to its charging station automatically when the battery runs low.
This robot is equipped with adjustable suction modes, twining-proof centre brush and 2 side brushes for a thorough surface clean. These features, coupled with a 2-stage HEPA filtration system, make this unit particularly effective around the house. The Liectroux B6009 Robot Cleaner is capable of cleaning areas of around 150sq meters at a time.
The Liectroux B6009 Robot Cleaner is capable of cleaning areas of around 150sq meters at a time.
Click here PRODUCT INFO or use the site main menu for detailed product information
For warranties, spares and repairs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Really easy to use the Liectroux B6009. Operated by either a button on the robot, using the remote or using the wifi application.
- Will return to recharge automatically at low battery.
- Unit is shipped with a virtual wall to avoid it going where you don’t want cleaning
- Voice prompts
- Wet or dry mopping functionality
- Adjustable vacuum strength (1200Pa) and 2 stage HEPA filtration. Keeps allergens inside the bin
- Dual UV light for sterilization
- Two side brushes and a V-shaped centre brush to clean edges and corners on various flooring i.e. ceramic tiles, wood, carpeting, and marble
- Can climb over obstacles up to 2cm in height. It can also clean under obstacles more than 9cm off the ground.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX