Liectroux Q8000 robot vacuum cleaner with wifi app control, 2D map gyroscopic navigation and smart memory, is designed for hard floors and short-pile carpets. It works with Wifi app control, remote control and voice prompt enabling you to customize the cleaning modes, set cleaning schedules, and monitor error alerts.
It is has strong vacuum suction, assisted by two side-brushes and dual UV light, to make short work of maintaining your home. The big water tank of 300ml and mop of 500cm² does wet and dry mopping which is a bonus.
Click here for PRODUCT INFO or use the menu for detailed product information
- The robot can detect the immediate environment and then build up a 2D map inside the CPU to do cleaning from one room to another
- 34cm diameter and only 9 cm high to clean under most furnature.
- Comes with an invisible barrier which the unit will not cross (virtual wall)
- It retains memory to know where it has cleaned, thereby achieving a one-time sweep coverage of more than 98%. The cleaning path repetition rate is about 1%
- Humanized design with voice built in reminders. For example, the robot will remind you when charging, starts to do cleaning, dustbin is full or a glitch
- This model can be managed via the included remote or wifi application. It will automatically return to its charging station when it detects that the battery is running low.
- The suction power is adjustable and very strong in turbo mode. The combination of primary and HEPA filters avoids secondary air pollution.
- Automatically returns to charge when the battery runs low
- Multifunctionality allows for auto recharging, scheduled cleaning, remote control, anti-fall, anti-collision and UV sterilization.
WHATS IN THE BOX