Click here PRODUCT INFO or use the site main menu for detailed product information
The Liectroux ZK901 is a Laser Robot Cleaner. The laser is used to scan each room and generate a map which is stored on your phone. The map allowing you to label each room, see where the robot is working and tell it how you want it to clean there. Using the app, you instruct the robot to go to a specific room and also where not to go.
This is our flagship robot. An all round market leader with it’s capacity, capability and functionality. Although it has advances features, it is also simple to use. For example, you can initiate a full house clean by pressing a single button. It will automatically return to charge when it needs to and then continue cleaning once charged. Able to clean from one room to the next on all typical flooring surfaces. It has an easily inter-changeable vacuum and mopping functionality. The robot also boasts a 3000 Pa vacuum power, a centre barrel brush and two side brushes for super effective cleaning. The ZK901 Laser Robot Cleaner is truly remarkable.
The ZK901 Laser Robot Cleaner is truly remarkable
For warranties, spares and repairs, please contact us at email@example.com
- The latest and most advanced laser navigation technology
- Maps one floor level with up to 10 zones
- Intelligent voice linkage compatible with Tmall Elf, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy operation. Controlled with an easy wifi application with a host of functionality e.g. Virtual blocking functionality, operating modes, scheduling, suction strength, etc
- Equipped with 42 sets of sensors including anti-fall and anti-collision detection
- Easily exchangeable vacuum and mopping fitting. Auto detected
- Speed adjustable dynamic anti-winding double side brushes and V-shaped main centre brush
- Can climb over obstacles <2cm in height
- Voice guidance and reminders – a total of 109 voice prompts
- The battery allows for roughly 150 minutes of cleaning before it requires a recharge via the docking station. It will automatically return and put itself on charge. Then continue cleaning
WHATS IN THE BOX